Point and Stare are a small selective team who work to make sure that our clients’ businesses grow as a result of their online presence with experience ranging from working with Apple, Microsoft, Canon, SkyTV, BBC, RBS, Nokia as well as many other companies across the World.
Bringing online development and marketing experience to the table since 1996, as well as real life business common sense, Point and Stare offer everything from your first online presence, or brochure website, to a complete eCommerce store or corporate presence.
Every part of the project is managed, from concept to completion, ensuring that timescales are adhered to and your wishes are reflected in the design and development and, most importantly, you are thrilled with the completed project.
Our main services include:
- Consultation, strategy and idea generation
- WordPress & Woocommerce design and development
- WordPress as a Service
- WordPress maintenance packages
- Multilingual websites (including WPML integration)
- General web development and design
- Online store development and design
- Smart phone/ tablet application development
- Social media integration
- Blog addition, news aggregation and article writing
See what some of the Point and Stare clients have to say on the testimonials page.
Your online presence is only valuable to you if enough people know that it exists therefore from the initial concept stage we ensure that search engine optimisation and visibility are an integral and effective part of the technical brief. Building search engine friendly code and design into any website is vital – the right foundations make it much simpler to build onto your presence in the future as your business grows.
In fact, no matter what you need to complete your online project, we can source, supply and manage specific elements of the project including:
- Graphic design – logo/ brand development, brochures, posters, business cards …
- Legal content
- Video and photographic production
- Copyright/ trade mark registration
- CPC/ Adwords campaigns
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Affiliate, email and mobile marketing
- Banner advertising
- Video advertising