As a web development company, we first started using WordPress in 2008. Since then, 99% of our projects have been based on the platform allowing us to and build an enviable reputation for delivering quality projects for clients such as Rothschilds, de GRISOGONO, Martini and many more.
Our current client list ranges from multinational corporations to local community projects for Money and property investment, lawyers, accountants, business and personal coaches and speakers and insurance companies.
Acquiring a mass of knowledge and clients around WordPress over the years has led us to develop WordPress Maintenance Packages offering comprehensive security and backups as well as additional content generation, SEO and social media services – a full range of services ensuring your online presence is maximised.
Below you will find links to WordPress based articles we have published across a broad range of platforms.
If you are looking for more than a bog standard online presence, if you are looking for over 20 years industry experience, if you are looking to grow your company then you really should contact Point and Stare today.
- WordPress security
- My WordPress website has been hacked!
- 2 Step Authentication on WordPress
- 3 Simple Steps to Improve Your WordPress Website Security
- How (and why) to : Never use admin as your username
- BA Today, You Tomorrow? Security isn’t a Luxury; it’s a Necessity
- WordPress plugins
- Essential WordPress plugins you might not know about but should (2019)
- Why Should You Invest in Premium WordPress Plugins?
- A Guide To (Legally) Sourcing Images For Your Website
- How to compress your website images
- WordPress + Ecommerce = WooCommerce